[umga] I hope this is it...

  • From: UMGA Executive <umga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 00:47:00 -0500

OK, I PROMISE this will be the last e-mail I sent tonight... cause after this, I'm going to bed. This is direct from the big cheese (I always wanted to use that term!) so here we go!     -Tannis

Sorry folks, big oops on my part

 Tentative dates are:

Oct 9

Oct 16

Oct 30

Then every second Saturday after that.

Meetings are from 2:30pm-9pm...ish.

 Oct 16 - Gamecube Day - bring Mario Kart Double Dash and as many controllers as you can find (if you have a LAN adaptor, bring that too). If we have enough people, we’ll hold a tourney.

 Late November: Halo 2... last year with Halo we had a 16 player game going... I think we can do that again.

 Other days, bring whatever you like. Just please ask us first to change the games, otherwise it gets confusing who has what.

 We’re pretty open to what kind of games get played. We tend to move more towards the multiplayer stuff, y’know, since there are a lot of people, but that’s not to say that we haven’t had guys sitting around watching someone finish Mario Bros 3 before either.

 email: umga@xxxxxxx

webpage: www.umga.net (not much there so far)

p.s. the forums are *really* sporadic

 Ciao ciao