Up coming events!!!

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Entire Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 20:23:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all!

I believe the next meeting is scheduled to be on the
28 of july. But it is Ai-kon weekend too.

The room will be open if people want to come. But if
you rather go to Ai-kon that is up to you.

E-mail me back if you want to come to the meeting.

August 11 th, we will hold the next Anime open house!
More news on that in the next few weeks!

August 18th, we will be voting in New execs! All
positons are open to anyone who is a U of M student.!

Thanks all

Nash

University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - umanime@xxxxxxxxx
  - http://members.shaw.ca/rjdegraff/UMAnime/UMAnime.htm

Need a vacation? Get great deals