UMAnime Christmas Dinner

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:34:32 -0800 (PST)

The 2002 UMAnime Holiday Dinner will take place at
Boston Pizza on Saturday December 21, at 6:00 PM.

The location of this restaurant is 1919 Bishop Grandin
Blvd. near the Home Depot and Part Source. The cost is
around $10 for unlimited pizzas and drinks while in
the restaurant, cannot take anything home.

All those who are still interested please send a reply
message immediately; exact numbers are required by
Boston Pizza. Activities after dinner may include
bowling or something else; we can decide on what to do
during dinner.

Alan Rattan
Vice-President University of Manitoba Anime Club

18 people so far appear to be interested and we've
planned around that number.

coxswainballs@xxxxxxx, mcpl@xxxxxxx,
druidswisdom@xxxxxxxxx, cru_newsman@xxxxxxxxxxx,
dw_randalor@xxxxxxxxxxx, hari_koen@xxxxxxxxxxx,
aka_100@xxxxxxxxxxx, unicorn_pureheart@xxxxxxxxxxx,
jsirois@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, smunnoch@xxxxxxx,
bokuryos@xxxxxxxxxxx, sana_chan33@xxxxxxxxxxx,
eagleye927@xxxxxxxxxxx, s_electra@xxxxxxxxxxx,
pyroth@xxxxxxxxxxx, _doug_@xxxxxxxxxxx,
imports_4_life@xxxxxxxxxxx, captainpenko@xxxxxxxxx

If you are not in this list and you are interested in
coming.. please e-mail us and we'll see what we can do
about last minute accomidations.

Christopher Benson
Webmaster University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org

http://mailplus.yahoo.com