Open House - February 1st, 2003

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:51:45 -0800 (PST)

Evening everyone!

As you probably already know, UMAnime is setting up
for a type of "Mega-Meeting" this weekend from 10:00
am to 10:00 pm!!  Find us over in Room 200 in the
Armes building on February 1st 2003.

Here's a taste of what we have lined up so far.

10:00   Fushigi Yuugi Finale
12:00   Break
12:30   Full Metal Panic Ep 9 - 10
        Mamotte Shugogetten Ep 20 - 22
        Witch Hunter Robin 7 - 8
3:00    Break
3:30    Hack Sign 9 - 10
        Inu Yasha 36 - 37
        Steel Angel Kurumi 11 - 12
5:30    Break & Pizza
6:00    Wolf's Rain 1 - 2
        Get Backers 1 - 2                               Slayer's Premium

Voices of a Distant Star                        .hack//SIGN Legend of
Twilight's Bracelet
8:45    Patlabor 3 (movie)

As always, that schedule could change at any time.
You'll also make note of the pizza that we're going to
have available for sale as well.  Also some talk about
contests to be held.

Make sure that you come and attend.  No charge for
attending and you don't need a memberhip!  We should
also have the new membership card available this
weekend as well.

Don't forget that our regular showing schedule will
also be shown during this meeting.

See you all there!

Christopher Benson
Webmaster University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org

http://mailplus.yahoo.com