Next Meeting -- Saturday, August 7th

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 20:05:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hey folks!  Meeting time has rolled around once more.
The year end for the club also draws near, and with it
a number of events.  Todays update is a bit larger
than normal ;)

First off, meeting info.  We've booked rooms 521AB and
523 in University Center from 12:30 to 6:00 PM this
Saturday, August 7th.

Our showing Schedule is:

Kaze Ep 2
Galaxy Angels Second Season Ep 3 - 4
Haibane Renmei Ep 1
BREAK
Full Metal Alchemist Ep 17 - 18
Naruto Ep 54 - 55
Samurai Deeper Kyo Ep 19 - 20

The BWAC for this meeting is any Galaxy Angel
character(s) or Ranma (either gender) from Ranma 1/2.

Next, we're holding a late summer open house soon.
Currently we are looking at around September 18th, but
that date is not set in stone (so don't make plans
around it).  We'll let you know an exact date as soon
as we can get rooms booked!

Finally, elections!  We will be holding our elections
for the next executive council on the 4th of September
this year.  Available positions are:

President
Vice-President
Treasurer
Secretary
Events Coordinator
Art Coordinator
Librarian
Webmaster

All entries may be submitted to
jsirois@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Please place "UMAnime" and
the name of the position you are running for in the
title.  Deadline for submission is August 28th.

Doug Bruce
Webmaster, University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail