Next Meeting - November 23rd

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:39:36 -0800 (PST)

Afternoon everyone!

Here's the information for the upcoming meeting -

Date : Saturday, November 23rd, 2002
Time : 12:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Location : 521-A/B, 522, 523 in University Center

We will be showing the following :
Full Metal Panic Ep 5 - 6
Mamotte Shugogetten Ep 17 - 18
Witch Hunter Robin 3 - 4
BREAK (possibly .hack//sign Ep 4 )
.hack//sign Ep 5 - 6
Inu Yasha Ep 32 - 33
Steel Angel Kurumi Ep 7 - 8

As you can see the showing schedule has been altered
House, thanks for the feedback!

For those who couldn't attend our Open House two weeks
ago this will be your opportunity for you to get your
new memberships!

A sidenote as well is that we have all new webpages in
design for both the UMAnime site and an Art site for
all of our creative members.  Hopefully we'll have
those up soon for you.

For all the executives, we will also be having an
executive meeting.  Please make sure you attend.

See you soon!

Christopher Benson
Webmaster University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - umanime@xxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org

http://webhosting.yahoo.com