Next Meeting - July 5th, 2003 - Cancelled

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 23:45:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hey everyone,

Sorry to say but the UMAnime meeting planned for
Saturday July 5th, 2003 has been cancelled.

Don't worry though, we have the next meeting planned
for  July 12th, 2003 so that you don't have to wait
two weeks for the next meeting

Our BWAC schedule has been updated accordingly as
well!  Don't forget that the next BWAC submissions are
to be of Dark from DNAngel or any Naruto Character.
These are due on the meeting on the 12th.

Congratulations to Meredith who won our last BWAC
contest!  Meredith, we have a prize waiting for you
for next meeting ^_^

Don't forget that Ai-Kon is right around the bend!
July 25th, 26th and 27th in the University of Manitoba
University Center!  Information can be found at
http://www.ai-kon.org  UManime is proud to be one of
their many supporters :D

Sorry everyone, but see you next weekend!

Christopher Benson
Webmaster University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org

http://sbc.yahoo.com