Next Meeting & Elections

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:48:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all.  The next meeting is scheduled to be this
weekend Saturday September 15, 2001 from 12:30 - 5:00
at University Center rooms 543-544.

We will also be holding executive and staff elections
at this time.  All candidates are required to be at
the meeting by 12:30 as this is when candidates will
make their speeches for the positions.  For a list of
positions and candidates please goto
http://www.angelcities.com/members/umanime/elections/election.html

In order to vote you must show a valid and current
membership card.  If you vote you will be given a
ticket for a draw for a number of prizes.

Due to the elections we will try to show as many of
the regularly scheduled showings as possible but we
may need to cut things short depending on how long the
voting takes.

If you have any questions please feel free to email us
at umanime@xxxxxxxxx

Kwan Fu Sit
Webmaster University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - umanime@xxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.home.dhs.org