Next Meeting - CANCELLED

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 23:26:33 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry everyone,

Looks like that because of some scheduling
difficulties that we weren't able to get a room this
weekend.

Going to try have something special planned for the
weekend after though!  We'll make sure you know.

Just to make sure everyone remembers.. UMAnime
elections will be taking place September so make sure
you come out to vote for your new UMAnime executives!

If you want to throw YOUR name into the hat, check out
the elections webpage at www.umanime.org and click the
link off of the main page.  Read up on all the
positions available.. and if you think your qualified
to help run the club.. fill out the form!

See everyone soon,

Christopher Benson
Webmaster University of Manitoba Anime Club

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - umanime@xxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines