Next Meeting April 30th, 2005

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:37:29 -0700 (PDT)

First I think I should apologize for the lateness of
the update this time around. I (aka webmaster Dave)
was in Florida up till last Sunday and was a little
dazed for the first couple days back, which set the
normal course of events back a little bit. Hopefully
this doesn't inconvenience people too much. Anyways we
are next meeting on Saturday, April 30 2005 in room
205 University Center from 12:30-6:00.

Showing Schedule :
Ah! My Goddess TV Ep 5-6
Ragnarok the Animation Ep 20-21
 TBA
 Break
Full Metal Alchemist Ep 34 - 35
Naruto Ep 88 - 89
Chrono Crusade Ep 21 - 22

BWAC:
This meeting's BWAC: any character from Negima, or
Vicious from Cowboy Beebop
 Next meeting: any character from Appleseed (any
version), or Mikura from Mezzo

University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org

http://mail.yahoo.com