Club meeting and Upcoming events!

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: UMAnime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 10:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Good morning all!

I hope you all had a restfull christmas break!

The next meeting will be January 13; from 12:30 to
6:00 as usual.

The show schedule will be (I believe...correct me if
I'm wrong):

Bleach: 56-57
Full moon: 47-48
Karin: 18-19
School Rumble: 21-22
Eureka7: 33-34

Thank you everyone for your input on new show
to...em...show. Keep them coming in please.

As alway, we have Recruitment week at the begining of
every term and we will have a table in the university
centre on the following days...and times. Also during
this week, we are plan at most two bake sales.

Mon Jan 8 - 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Tues Jan 9 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wed Jan 10 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thurs Jan 11 - 9:00 am - 12:30 pm

The week of January 22 is Celebration week where the
university has a week long...celebration of culture,
art...and...culture. Will the Anime club as their own
part in it too. Through this week we will have a
showing room between 3 pm to 7pm. ALL WEEK! Shows will
appoance shortly as well as the room.

And this summaries the month of January....more still
to come.

See you all soon

Nemash!

University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - umanime@xxxxxxxxx
  - http://members.shaw.ca/rjdegraff/UMAnime/UMAnime.htm

http://mail.yahoo.com