[UK TV Freelancers] Noticed any changes?

  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 14:37:18 +0100

Dear TV Freelancer,

As you are no doubt aware, TV Wrap handed in their petition to Downing
Street last week. The previous week, they also passed on their submission of
evidence to PACT, containing many of the reports you gave us. Both events
were milestones in an incredible campaign run by TV Wrap and TV Freelancers
over the last couple of months, and we'd like to thank you again for all
your support and information.

We'd like you to tell us if you have noticed any changes in attitudes,
policies or working practices as a result of the campaign. How much of a
difference has the exposure of these issues made? Email us at
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your thoughts. Also, we have a new thread in
our open discussion forum which is discussing the way forward for the TV
Wrap campaign. What would you like to see happening now as a result of our
lobbying?

http://p206.ezboard.com/fuktvfreelancersfrm4

All the best,

www.tvfreelancers.org.uk