[uhs.allchoir] Show Choir performance

  • From: "McCormick,Monika S" <Monika.McCormick@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "All Choir (uhs.allchoir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <uhs.allchoir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Choral Boosters (uhs.choralboosters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <uhs.choralboosters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:28:58 +0000

Everyone needs to come to Tuscarora High School Friday evening ( April 25th)
for a 7:00 p.m. show to see our show choir "Soaring Sensation" compete against
4 other show choirs!

The winner will be determined by the choir that raises the most money at
intermission.

Come see the show and bring your change and dollar bills to put in the jar
supporting UHS!!

We want to raise the most money for ARC Foundation!

Tickets to get in are only $5.00 and you can buy them at the door.

Monika McCormick

Performing Arts Dept. Chair

Urbana High School

240-236-7717