[uhs.allchoir] Poinsettia Fundraiser

  • From: Theresa Ford <theresa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "uhs.allchoir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <uhs.allchoir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 1lochnessmonster@xxxxxxxxxxx, 99cbeahm@xxxxxxxxx, chilly65@xxxxxxxxxxx, dogarina1230@xxxxxxxxx, eomcross@xxxxxxxxxxx, hzwi@xxxxxxxxxxx, jphillips4@xxxxxxxxx, kaarid@xxxxxxxxxxx, lilacwine_jp@xxxxxxxxx, marlattfamily@xxxxxxxxxxx, melissa.raines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, My3sonsMMP@xxxxxxx, real1999@xxxxxxxxx, Scarb Fam <scarbfamily@xxxxxxxxx>, stic7142@xxxxxxxxx, wgm@xxxxxxxxx, Cristina Keplinger <cristina.keplinger@xxxxxx>, Mark Chilnick <mchilnick@xxxxxxxxx>, Prince Mills <millart9797@xxxxxxxxx>, Ruth Carrion de Santa Maria <prmkijj@xxxxxxxxx>, Tony Trowbridge <tonytrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 10:35:00 -0500

Good morning Concert and Show Choir Parents!

Just wanted to let you know that the Poinsettia orders are due on Monday,
Nov. 17th and that we need to sell 250 plants in order to place and order.
So get out there and sell, sell, sell! :-)

Actually, I will say as a parent of a Concert and Show Choir student this
is the easiest fundraiser for us.  Pretty much EVERYONE I know buys a
poinsettia for the holidays.  We have done this fundraiser for the last two
years, with little effort.  Just my two cents!

Have a wonderful weekend and if you have any questions, you can contact
Shari Austin at muviml8@xxxxxxxxxxx and she may be able to assist you.

Best regards,
Theresa Ford
Secretary