[UHNA] kittens.

  • From: "Cindy Summers" <CSummers@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 11:29:06 -0400

Sandra Wilson from CUF asked me to put the word out about a program for
stray kittens known as Trap, Neuter and Return.  She has been successful in
having many kittens neutered but needs help from the community. The program
requires someone to feed the kittens(s) for several days before they can be
taken care of. It is funded by CUF (through a grant I believe). Call me if
you know of any stray kittens -221-2540.

I will contact Sandra as she is a bit overwhelmed now with this
responsibility. She is also looking for homes for several kittens.

Cindy

Cynthia Summers Lewis

csummers@xxxxxxxx