[UHNA] Wednesdays on the Porch Starts this Wednesday June 1st

  • From: "mercedes" <mercedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 12:55:22 -0400

Help us to kick off the 6th Annual Wednesdays on the Porch!

Andy and I will be hosting this Wednesday June 1st  from 7-9pm to kick off
the 2011 season (rain or shine).  It will also be our farewell since we will
be moving to NYC.   Please stop by and say hi since we would love to see you
before we leave.  I also wanted to take this chance to thank everyone who
has supported WOTP through either hosting or attending we've really enjoyed
getting to know all of our neighbors and will miss you all.

Emilie Johnson has kindly offered to take over the responsibility of
organizing WOTP once I have moved.   I will send out an email with her
contact when we make the transition.

Please review the 2011 calendar and email me with the dates that you'd like
to sign up and host.  In additional there are a lot of new people who have
move into the neighborhood so please let them know about WOTP and help keep
the festivities going.

If you're your new to the neighborhood and don't already know,  Wednesdays
on the Porch is all about forging relationships within the neighborhood.
Wednesdays on the Porch will allow you to become acquainted with your
neighbors in a casual social setting hosted on the porch of one of your
neighbors.  The expectations are simple.  If you plan on attending, come as
you are and enjoy a casual chat with a neighbor you may not have had the
pleasure of meeting.  If you plan on hosting, pick a space, your porch,
deck, yard, or inside your house and provide a few light refreshments
between 7:00 PM and 9:00 PM to ward off the summer heat.  It's that simple!

If you wish to host a Wednesday on the Porch, email mercedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and request a date.

If it is available, you will be "penciled" in and an updated schedule will
be sent out.

Date

        Name

        Address

        Email

        Phone #

June 1st

        Mercedes & Andy

        685 Riddle Rd

June 8th

June 15th

June 22th

June 29th

July 6th

July 13th

July 20th

July 27th

August 3rd

August 10th

August 17th

August 24th

August 31st

September 7th

Thanks and hope to see you this Wednesday,

Mercedes