[UHNA] Someone Casing The Neighborhood???

  • From: "Donna Emerson" <kemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 08:59:21 -0500

I just called the police for a man who was walking our neighborhood of
Riddle View Lane taking pictures of the properties with his cell phone.  He
stopped the next door neighbor asked him what street it was and if a house
was vacant.  He did not know the name of our street and wanted the address
of one of the houses.  He also asked me for an address of a house.  I did
not respond.  Very, very suspicious. He was not a worker or student.  Last
week Mike and Jill Matacia had all of their aluminum cans taken from their
back yard.

Here's a description

Black

5' 10" - 6'

Grey knit hat

Glasses

Baggy Jeans with Red Patches on Back Pockets

Dark Shoes + Jacket