[UHNA] Shakespeare performance

  • From: "Donnelly" <Donnelly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 12:51:49 -0400

Hi, Neighbors,

Thought you might like to see the recently produced film about Cincinnati's
The New School Montessori (TNSM) Shakespeare Club:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UpA3388wHU
<https://email.nku.edu/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=r0nAyDuMPwX_DDxk4EYfxG4ub5MuR3jTR
7-5GjBNxZVigMB8InvSCGgAdAB0AHAAcwA6AC8ALwB3AHcAdwAuAHkAbwB1AHQAdQBiAGUALgBjA
G8AbQAvAHcAYQB0AGMAaAA_AHYAPQA1AFUAcABBADMAMwA4ADgAdwBIAFUA&URL=https%3a%2f%
2fwww.youtube.com%2fwatch%3fv%3d5UpA3388wHU> . This year the nine to
twelve-year-olds performed MacBeth at various schools throughout the area.

My own granddaughter and Riddle Road resident, Quinn Donnelly, was one of
the witches. Students begin work on a play beginning in late August and by
April they are performing before live audiences. They may be the youngest
touring Shakespeare company in the country. The film says great things
about my granddaughter's school and about the passion of elementary students
for Shakespeare.

Thanks,

Sharlotte Donnelly

---