[UHNA] Re: Paul Tombragel, Jr. Husband of Kathy Kessler Tombragel Passed Away

  • From: "Daniel Lewis" <dflewis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 08:58:05 -0500

The party is still on at Kathy's house so let us celebrate a wonderful life
Saturday night. The family asked that contributions be made to the American
Cancer Society. So we can make individual donations or you can drop funds at my
house and I can send checks together. That way each could keep the tax
deduction. Cindy---- Original Message -----