[UHNA] No Meeting

  • From: "Kessler, Kathy" <Kathy.Kessler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:45:18 -0400

Apologize for  the delay - there is no meeting this evening this month
Next meeting will be September 10th 7:30 Little Sisters of the Poor

Please mark your calendars we are having a neighborhood yard sale
Saturday September 15th - 9:00 - 4:00 anyone interested in participating
please let us know I will be placing an ad in the newspaper.  We will
not include everyone's address but want to list the streets and will
place signs around also.

Also mark you calendar for our annual neighborhood Picnic it will be on
Saturday September 22nd - 5:00 - 8:00 - we are working on getting a
permit to block off the street from Mount Michele to Deckebach.

See everyone on the 10th at this meeting we will be finalizing finishing
touches on our neighborhood sale and Picnic

Thanks,
Kathy

and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.