[UHNA] Re: Keys

  • From: "Clem, Lyle" <lclem2@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 21:52:59 +0000

I lost a set of keys.  Do they look like the ones in the pic?

thanks

Lyle
Lyle Clem
CPCU, ARM, AIC, SCLA
Product Management | 513.763.8591 | 513.763.8332 fax | LClem2@xxxxxxxx

Specialty Equipment Services | www.GAIG.com<http://www.gaig.com/> |
www.GreatAmericanEFS.com<http://www.greatamericanefs.com/>
301 East 4th Street, 21st Floor, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202