[UHNA] Re: Joining or Rejoining the UHNA FreeLists phone list

  • From: Kemper Bjorn <bjorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 18:42:14 -0400

Daniel,
I have unsubscribed, I regret. We found a larger house in North Avondale, so
not too far, and will be moving some time in August.

Best,
Bjorn

Björn Kemper
2968 Deckebach Avenue | Cincinnati | OH 45220 | U.S.A. | 513.201.7981

On Jun 30, 2015, at 5:41 PM, Daniel Lewis <dflewis@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All

Please forward this email to anybody who has been dropped from the UHNA email
list and wants to rejoin. If the instructions below do not work. My home
phone is 221-2540.

I’m afraid that FreeList has changed it’s policy and now requires new members
to add themselves to the list. Below are instructions for doing this.

Below are instructions for re-subscribing to the UHNA Freelist email list.
Please let me know if the instructions do not work.

Instructions for subscribing to the UHNA Freelists email list:

1. Go to the following link:

//www.freelists.org/list/uhna <//www.freelists.org/list/uhna>
2. Type your email address into the box labeled, “User Option: Your
email address”.

3. Check the box labeled “Choose an action”. It should contain the
word, “Subscribe”.

4. Click on the Go! Box.