[UHNA] Re: Fun Time This Evening On Kemper Family Porch.......

  • From: "Mercedes" <mercedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 23:27:31 -0400

Felicia and Bjorn,

Thanks again for hosting a FABULOUS Wednesdays on the porch.  Andy and I had
a great time.

Gayle and Gerry will be hosting the next WOTP on Aug 16th from 7-9pm @ 3046
Taylor.  If you would like to host, we still have plenty of openings.  All
you have to do is select one of the available dates from the attached sign
up sheet and email me with your contact information.

Thanks,

Mercedes

  _____