[UHNA] FW: need a kitten or a...goat?

  • From: "DF Lewis" <DFLewis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 12:52:22 -0400

Daniel F. Lewis

  _____

From: uhna-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:uhna-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Donnelly
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 10:00 AM
To: uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [UHNA] need a kitten or a...goat?

If you want a kitten.or a goat., you can pick it up at Good Sam Hospital
just up the street.

Free Kittens

859-298-5720

The Ridiman Family

People seem to think that farms need lots and lots of animals, and they are
constantly dumping them here. This year alone we have had to find homes for
four puppies (we already had three dogs). Now we have two litters of kittens
that need homes. (We already had eleven neutered cats of our own, and ten
more kittens is too much...).  We have many colors, including Siamese
coloration, grey tabbies, two torties, buff, bright orange...) They are
ready to wean now, and are litter box trained and free from fleas.

We can arrange to have them brought to Cincinnati at Good Sam Hospital, or
you can come visit Phoenix Hollow Farm and make a fun day of it!

We also have baby chicks to hold and cuddle, three baby goats, a six week
old puppy...and this week we added a very fat Appaloosa colored miniature
horse to the farm...Our rescued Walking Horse Tequila has gone to her new
forever home, with three tween girls to fuss over her and love her. :-)

One of the baby goats is for sale. He is a lovely gray and black pygmy goat
and weighs about six pounds. :-)He would make a perfect 4-H project. We will
give a very. very good price to a homeschooling family....just as long as
they promise not to slaughter and eat him. His mother is the tiniest goat I
have ever seen, and out of very good bloodlines. We paid $150 for his mom!
We can arrange to have him neutered, or you may keep him whole if you
prefer.

love, Kas Ridiman

  _____

.