[UHNA] Re: FW: Message from District 5 Police!!!

  • From: "Therese" <thunolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:56:55 -0500

As the prior resident on the corner of Riddle and McMicken - absolutely,
yes, yes, yes - call the police.  There are hotlines for drugs and
prostitution, Cindy or Kathy should have the phone numbers from when UHNA
was started.  This is the only way I and my neighbors kept McMicken feeling
somewhat safe and clean.  There were habitual problems at those apartments
in the fourteen years I lived across the street - the police cannot act if
they are unaware of the situation(s).  This was one of the main reasons I
started UHNA. if you don't have the phone numbers, let me know, I'll try to
dig them up, or, just call District 5.

Therese

p.s. I hope all have a wonderful Holiday!

  _____

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 17:52:14 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

ATTENTION

FYI.

The north end of District Five (Mt Airy and College Hill) was hit hard

from 12-5-08 (7:30 pm) thru 12-8-08 (0730 am) with 6 thefts of CATALYTIC
CONVERTORS from vehicles. The reported offenses happened on East Knoll,
Kirby, North Bend, Lantana, Cedar and Groesbeck. There may be more out here
still not found/reported yet. Please pass the word around to watch for
suspicious persons and activities in your neighborhoods. Advise all to call
911 if the situation arises. They can get under a vehicle, cut these off and
be gone in minutes. I will update all if any suspect info is found.

Thanks.

P.O. Jason Pechiney

Cincinnati Police, District 5

1012 Ludlow Ave