[UHNA] FW: "I.T. VILLAGE" YOUTH LAB Summer Term

  • From: "DF Lewis" <DFLewis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 12:57:07 -0400

Daniel F. Lewis

  _____

From: Davis, Princess [mailto:Princess.Davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 1:38 PM
To: dkakkee@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Ryan Ruffin; patricetodd@xxxxxxxxxxx; William
Wester ; Ben Pipkin ; Bob Rainey ; Bruce Demske; Bruce McClung; Christopher
Sterwerf ; David J. Garrett; Edwards Jenny ; Geraldine Simmons; Jack Karch ;
Jane Menke; Jay Nachod ; Jeffry Weidner ; Jerry Knight; Jim Bodmer; Karen
Kranak; Kim Eppens ; Michelle Conda; Pete Engel ; Rich and Diane Cappel; Roy
Green ; Sandra Read ; Sheila Sierman; Terry Crooker; Valerie Kulhanik ; Vic
Caproni ; William Holzman; Amanda Caldwell; Annette Douglas; Annie Carrico;
Bettyann McNulty; Bill Bailey; Bob Wilking; Brett Von Wahlde; Cheryl Craig;
Cheryl Crooker; Chip Kussmaul; Craig McLaughlin; Craig Richmond; David
MacDonald; David Warnica; Debbie Robben; Dirk Pastoor; Douglas Horn; Harold
Bernstein; Janine Denlinger; Kathleen Atkinson; Kay Boniface; Laura Conley;
Linda Ruthemeyer; Lisa Auciello; Mark Wooten; Mary Barnett; Miclelle Dragga;
Robert Wilking; Roberta Lee; Sandy Wright; Sharon McGee; Shirley Biere; Tina
Willson; Toni Miller; Tricia Muse; Westwood COP
Subject: FW: "I.T. VILLAGE" YOUTH LAB Summer Term