[UHNA] FW: Here are April's minutes

  • From: "DF Lewis" <DFLewis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 20:16:18 -0400

Daniel F. Lewis

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Ziegler [mailto:LindaZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 9:51 AM
To: Julie Murray; ndenlinger1@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Jason Pastoor; Craig Lloyd;
dflewis@xxxxxxxx; gayle.prager@xxxxxxxx; Dennis O'Brien; Peter Kulik;
zieglerl@xxxxxxxx; Linda Ziegler; Laura Kleckner; Maureen France;
gayle.prager@xxxxxx; STORKJW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Doug Sanker; Janine Denlinger
Subject: Here are April's minutes

Below is Laketa's response to our questions from the NIN meeting.

Dear Ms. Murray,

Just to give you an update regarding Fairview, Belleview, Classen Park, and
restaurant garbage.  I spoke with Marijane Klug from the Parks Board (
352-2608) regarding this matter, and Ms. Klug stated that Tony Brown is
working on a master plan for Uptown and the work in Fairview project is
completed and are looking into putting new sidewalks and other repairs in
Belleview.

Willie Carden from Parks Board have been working with Nancy Zimpher,
President of University of Cincinnati on a possible land swap with
University of Cincinnati which UC will have more green space and take
control over maintaining Classen Park.

Also, I spoke to Bill Jacoby in the Health department (564-1752) regarding
the restaurant garbage and Mr. Jacoby stated that Latha Vekatakrishnan, food
inspector indicated that she will be issuing a civil citation to Starbucks
in Clifton today.

Thank you again for your patience.

Sincerely,
Councilmember Y. Laketa Cole