[UHNA] FW: Clean-up, CUF style! This Saturday.

  • From: "Cindy Summers" <CSummers@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:59:00 -0400

Here's the info on the Cleanup Day. You can meet at Christy's at 8:30 or
meet our group at 9:30 A.M. (would that work Kathy?) at Riddle Road Market.
Dan and I will get gloves and rakes and stuff. It would help to know how
many to plan for , but come anyway. Cindy

  _____

Date: Saturday, April 25
Time: 8:30 - noon
Place: meet at Christy's/Lenhardt's Biergarten, 151 W. McMillan Ave, Clifton
Heights
Wear: Clothes suitable for the weather, and comfortable walking shoes

Coffee and breakfast will be provided in the morning. LUNCH donated by local
restaurants will be served at Bellevue Park (Ohio Ave) after the cleanup.

But wait, there's more . . .

Go Green and win great prizes!
This year, the CUF community has decided to make our Great American Cleanup
a Green Event. We will collect both trash and recyclables in separate bags
during our cleanup, in order to reduce the number of recyclable goods going
into the garbage.

Individuals can also go Green and win a prize. Here's how: when you show up
in the morning, bring your own non-disposable cup for coffee or other
beverages. Everyone who does this will be entered into our Green Raffle.
Several prizes will be available, so don't forget your cup!