[UHNA] FW: Cincinnati Streetcar: your participation is needed

  • From: "Kessler, Kathy" <Kathy.Kessler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:40:56 -0400

From: Prager, Gayle (pragerbg) [mailto:pragerbg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 4:28 PM
To: Kessler, Kathy
Subject: FW: Cincinnati Streetcar: your participation is needed

From: Linda Ziegler [mailto:LindaZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 4:19 PM
To: Julie Murray; ndenlinger1@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Jason Pastoor; Craig Lloyd;
dflewis@xxxxxxxx; gayle.prager@xxxxxxxx; Dennis O'Brien; Peter Kulik;
zieglerl@xxxxxxxx; Linda Ziegler; Laura Kleckner; Maureen France;
gayle.prager@xxxxxx; Stork, John (storkjw); Doug Sanker; Janine
Denlinger

This just in from Uptown.  Whoever has an email list, forward it on.

> Below are the details of two public open houses on the feasibility of
> the Cincinnati Streetcar.  In an effort to make sure Uptown is
> positioned to benefit from the potential economic impacts of the
> streetcar and to ensure that the collective voice of Uptown is heard,
> ask that you:
>

> 1)       attend one of the open houses,
>
> 2)       comment on the plan, and
>
> 3)       express support for the first phase to include connection to
> Uptown from Downtown.
>

> Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks
>

> J. Lajuana Miller
>
> Neighborhood Services Executive
>
> Uptown Consortium, Inc.
>
> 629 Oak Street, Ste. 306
> Cincinnati, OH 45206
> Office: 513.861.8726 ext. 13
> Fax: 513.861.1902
> www.uptownconsortium.org <BLOCKED::http://www.uptownconsortium.org/>

-
This message was secured by ZixCorp(R).

confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.

and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.