[UHNA] FW: CUF Newsletter +

  • From: "DF Lewis" <DFLewis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:36:30 -0500

--- University Hights Neighborhood Association - NET Message ---------------

Daniel F. Lewis

-----Original Message-----
From: cufna@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:cufna@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 6:19 PM
To: cufna@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: CUF Newsletter +

Hello CUFNA members and residents:

The December newsletter is now available on the website:
http://cufna.org/images/Newsletter12.pdf

Please note there is NO December meeting - the next meeting will be Tuesday,
January 15, 7:30.

Also, for those who happen to be checking their email now, Doug Barclay of
the Clifton Height Business Association asked us to notify members of the
invitation below (apologies for last minute notice - word was late in
getting around.)

Thanks,
John Stork
Membership Secretary