[UHNA] December CUF Trustee Meeting

  • From: "DF Lewis" <DFLewis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <uhna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 22:37:22 -0500

Some of the items that came up at the trustee meeting were:

*       A group called  Towne Properties presented some initial drawings on
proposed development of the CHCURC area south of UC.  The CUF trustees
expressed reservations concerning the plans.  A committee headed by Paul
Galiger was formed to respond to the proposed development project.

*       Walter Reinhaus from the Over-the-Rhine community council shared his
views concerning what he saw as joint interests.

*       The meeting ended with a discussion of the mosaic flower pots that
are being purchased for our neighborhood gateways.

I plan to foreword you the official minutes as soon as they come out.

Daniel F. Lewis