[ueb-ed] Re: Non-technical materials - superscript indicating footnotes

  • From: Matthew Horspool <mhorspool@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ueb-ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 10:22:45 +0100

Hi Margaret,

Yes, using the superscript indicator (dots 35) for this is fine, but keep
grade 1 indicators in mind as you go. Most of the time, you will need a
grade 1 symbol indicator (dots 56) immediately in front of the superscript
indicator to prevent it from being read as an IN sign.

Let me know if you need me to elaborate further on this.

Regards,

Matthew