[ueb-ed] Re: Doesn't anyone have any questions?

  • From: "George Bell (UKAAF)" <georgebell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ueb-ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 11:32:37 +0100

Hi Jaine,

To send a new message, simply send it to ueb-ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

To reply to a list message, simply Reply.

Please try to ensure the Subject is relevant to any questions being asked.

All the best,

George Bell

UKAAF  (UK  Association for Accessible Formats)

e-mail:  <mailto:georgebell@xxxxxxxxx> georgebell@xxxxxxxxx

Web:  <http://www.ukaaf.org/> http://www.ukaaf.org

Direct Tel: 0160 479 2777

Direct Fax: 0160 479 2726