[ubicomp] Re: Tomorrows presentation

  • From: rks@xxxxxxxxx (Subramanian R. K)
  • To: <ubicomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:56:41 +0400

The Uty is being closed from 3.00p.m. due o weather conditions. Hence there
will be no class to day. However, we are lagging behind and we have to make
up. please let me know whehter you are all free tomorrow or d'ay after
tomorow evening'. Pl discuss and confirm.

Both the presenters should be ready to present tomorrow or day after.I have
not yet received the presentation from one of them.
R.K.Subramanian     email: rks@xxxxxxxxx
Professor
Department of computer Sciecne and Engineering
Faculty of Engineering
University of Mauritius
Reduit, Mauritius