[uae] Re: puae 2.1.22

  • From: Mustafa TUFAN <mustafa.tufan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:22:21 +0300

http://alsa.opensrc.org/index.php/FAQ

If you're running a 2.6.x ( x <=5 ) series kernel with ALSA compilied
into the kernel, you might try running the MAKEDEV.snd script found in
the scripts/ directory of your Linux source tree. If the /dev/snd
directory is not present, this script will build and populate it with
the appropriate devices, which very well might fix your problem. Note:
this script must be run as root.

cheers,

-Mustafa.