[uae] Re: What about...

  • From: Daniel Pimley <uae@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 07:19:32 +0000

On 6 Nov 2006, at 23:22, Richard Drummond wrote:

BTW, I just splurged and bought a second-hand Dual 800MHz G4 box with OS X 10.4 installed from eBay. Woohoo! It was a little more than $25, but still
not a bad price. ;-)

I'm guessing this is a PowerMac Quicksilver. I'm writing this email from one now and I can tell you they're lovely machines, my dual 800 is humming away happily even after 6 years and I can do everything I want with it.

When it gets here, I can start some serious hacking on the OS X port and not
have to wait all day to do re-compiles.

Woo-hoo!

Regards,
Daniel Pimley