[uae] Re: Very ugly hdfcreator in bash

  • From: Gingat Florent <fgingat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:49:06 +0200

elmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 01:44:55 -0500
>Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>Hi Gingat
>>
>>On Wednesday 29 June 2005 09:12 am, Gingat Florent wrote:
>>

>>> Well please be nice with me it's my first script in bash.
>>>

>[...]
>

>>You might want to make it function non-interactively, too. Perhaps you could
>>accept the filename and the size as parameters, and if they're not supplied
>>fall back on the interactive behaviour. Otherwise, this is a great start as a
>>first bash script. We'll have you hacking configure.in before you know
>>it. :-)
>>
>>Cheers,
>>Rich
>>

>Here is an advanced level of that script. It only takes command line args and
>does some basic testing.
>Regards,
>       Elmar

Hi

 Thanks Elmar for this modification .. i'm a little lost but after all i
need to learn ^^

 Thanks Richard too for your words :p
 I will continue the work of Elmar for see if i can adapt it to xdialog
for being more user friendly and post it on this list if there is no
problem :p

Thanks again to the community (snirff this word make my earth beat too
speed every time i wrote it = community)