[uae] Re: Still time problems

  • From: Martin Steigerwald <Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 17:25:31 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 8. September 2004 14:29 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> Am Samstag, 28. August 2004 17:49 schrieb Richard Drummond:
> > Hi Martin
> >
> > On Saturday 07 August 2004 11:53 am, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > > See, one our added. Maybe you didn't apply the DST fix to all the
> > > places where it is required, Rich?
> >
> > Okay. Fixed it. Try this:
> > http://rcdrummond.net/uae/test/uae-linux-i386-20040828.bz2
>
> Hello Rich,
>
> okay, this now seems to work. Thanks a lot!

Hello Rich,

today I tried copying files from under UAE from CD under CacheCDFS to the
hosted filesystem and I had the time problem again. "22:34" is shown as
"21:34" on the hosted filesystem - no matter whether I view it on Linux
or via Amiga Workbench on UAE. Timezone is CEST. Same happens when
copying from RAM-Disk to hosted filesystem.

Yeah and I am running UAE 2004-08-28.

I don't understand anything anymore.

Well I have no time to deal with this right now or in the next days. I
will just ask some Linux shell guru on how to add "1" hour for each file
recursively.

Regards,