[uae] Snapshot 20070326

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 01:47:08 -0400

Hi All

See:
http://www.rcdrummond.net/uae/test/20070326/

This one's a quickie. It doesn't contain changes that'll affect most of you,
so I'm not going to rebuild a whole bunch of binaries for you to test.

However, it should fix the default settings for JIT memory access and so help
fix the problem that we've been talking about. OS X/Intel users - Anders in
particular - please compile and see if this works better for you.

I've also uploaded a Linux/x86 X11 build. This one is for Jason and anybody
else who is having problems with Compiz/Beryl with the usual SDL builds. See
if the same problem occurs.

Richard Drummond

Web:  http://www.rcdrummond.net/
Mail: mailto:evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx