[uae] Re: SaveState/LoadState

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:54:22 -0500

Hi Leslie

On Sunday 28 November 2004 03:07 am, Patrick Leslie Polzer wrote:
> why is the state code broken? Does it disturb other parts, or does it just
> not compile cleanly?

Actually, I don't remember. ;-)

It was broken way back when I first started this project, and I haven't tested
it recently. The save state code compiles, but AFAICR it doesn't create
useable snapshots for some reason. It hasn't been a high priority for me to
get this working, so I have never bothered to find out what the problem was.

It'll probably be straightforward to fix - so I really should have a look at
this.