[uae] Re: Project X problem

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 01:54:08 -0500

Hi Giulio

On Saturday 04 December 2004 06:11 am, Giulio Canevari wrote:
> Could someone please try it if the problem with my config ( the
> kickstart entry needs to be changed )?

I will try this.

In the meantime, the attached config works here with RC3 and the Project-X AGA
CAPS images available from the Dream17 site.

Both the OCS/ECS and AGA versions do something strange with exceptions just
after loading a level (which the 93 Special Edition doesn't - so this may
work better for you). These both only work here with cpu_speed=real.

I haven't had the time to investigate this more fully.