[uae] Re: OS X configuration editor updated (Universal Binary)

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:01:31 -0400

Hi Daniel

On Wednesday 07 June 2006 17:39, Daniel Pimley wrote:
> There's no mention of this in the docs. Richard, can you please
> confirm?

That's one of the those WinUAE features that I still need to investigate. In
theory, setting floppy_speed=0 should enable 'turbo' speed, but I don't know
what kinds of floppy images this is supported for at the moment. I'll have a
look at the code...

> (when you return from the dark side of the moon:)

How appropriate. I feel my like my head is going to explode some days. :-)

 And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
 And if there is no room upon the hill
 And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
 I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

 The lunatic is in my head.
 The lunatic is in my head
 You raise the blade, you make the change
 You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane.
 You lock the door
 And throw away the key
 There's someone in my head but it's not me.
 -- Brain Damage, Pink Floyd.