[uae] Experimental UAE 0.8.25-20040302 released

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 01:24:30 -0500

Hello Everybody

Looks like I win the prize for the first post.

A new version of my experimental version of UAE is now available. UAE
0.8.25-20040302 is primarily a bug-fix release and corrects several problems
with the SCSI emulation. It also enables support for SCSI emulation on Mac OS
X and BeOS (although, due to restrictions inherent in OS X, this will
currently only work with CD/DVD writers - not ordinary read-only devices).

Updated binaries for Linux (x86 and PPC), Mac OS X and BeOS will be available
for download shortly. A new binary for AmigaOS has been delayed, but should
be ready (with some Amiga-specific updates) by the middle of next week.

See http://www.rcdrummond.net/uae/