[uae] Debugger broken?

  • From: Jochen Becher <jochen_becher@xxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:00:41 +0100

Hi,

when I press Ctrl-C in the console where I started uae I get an endless
list of '>'. fgets() first returns a lot of text and then NULL.

I am running UAE on Ubuntu Edgy Eft. I compiled it myself (more or less
version 0.8.29-WIP3).

I added some code that prints the text that fgets() returns: It is the
startup-sequence of my Amiga installation. What? How is the text of
S:startup-sequence moved into stdin of the Linux host?

Is it possible that for some reasons stdin of Linux host is mapped on
stdin of Amiga where the startup-sequence is pushed into before it is
Execute()ed.

Is this a known bug and is it already fixed? Is there a workaround using
some special configuration (e.g. without JIT)?

Regards, Jochen