[uae] Re: Debug messages while copying files

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 22:20:26 -0500

Hi Martin

On Wednesday 08 September 2004 07:32 am, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> I believe that put_time is still a reminder of debug output for getting
> the time stuff right, but what is about the "UNKNOWN PACKET 40c" message?

Correct about the debug output. I'll remove that. ;-)

Packet 40c is ACTION_SET_OWNER - equivalent to a chown on a Unix filesystem.

It's not supported at the moment. I suppose it might be possible to support it
usefully with an emulation of multiuser.library which would use the hosts
user/group settings, etc. It's probably a lot more effort than it's worth,
though. ;-)