[uae] Configuring XP and WinUAE for 2 joysticks with PC Competitor Interface

  • From: "Mattijs Langelaar" <Langelaar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:43:18 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I've got the PC Competitor Interface in order to connect my two Amiga
joysticks to the PC gameport.
I'm using WinXP and WinUAE 0.8.25....
I can get to work 1 joystick after configuring gamecontrolls and UAE... But
I want to use two joysticks as I want to play SWOS....
I know it must be possible to get this...but I dob't know how.
Is there anyone who can help me?

Mattijs