[uae] Re: Collateral damage?

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:20:58 -0500

Hi Keith

On Saturday 13 March 2004 06:04 am, Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:
> Oh BTW (Rich) now I understand why all your messages begin with "Hello
> <name>", and here's me thinking you were just being polite :)

;-)

Actually, I don't use YAM any more. I've been using KMail for the last year or
two (not that I particularly like KMail - it's that I don't much like the
other mailers I've tried). After using YAM for years,  I got in the habit of
having "Hello <whoever" at the start of a mail, so I had to set up KMail to
do the same. ;-)

If YAM ever gets IMAP support, I might go back to using it.