[uae] Re: Cocoa again

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 01:21:30 -0400

Hi Steve

On Monday 15 August 2005 04:14 pm, Richard Drummond wrote:
> > .... but I don't know how to modify Makefile.am so autoconf/automake
> > will do this automatically. Can you set this up Rich?
>
> I'll have a look at it...

'Tis done.

I also fixed your work-around for making the mouse pointer appear when opening
a dialog. You needed to change to windowed mode first, then make the pointer
visible (since doing it in the other order caused the pointer to be hidden
again when the window was opened).

Note to self: I should add calls to the gfx interface for showing/hiding the
host mouse pointer.