[u3aavcuss] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Mike Bean" <Mike.Bean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:07:13 +0100

I hope you will have seen my e-mail of (very) early this morning where I
described how this system works.

Just to repeat - the idea is that e-mail sent to the u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
address is sent to every member of that group for anyone to respond or
comment to by by using 'Reply'.

The content of the e-mail should be the posing of questions or problems
relating to the use of PCs and any membership/addressing/etc. e-mail should
be directed directly to me at Mike.Bean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are registered - hence all the mail - once we settle down to the solving
of PC problems only, its value should become apparent.

Mike

  _____