[u3aavcuss] Re: Website loading exceeding slow!

  • From: James McKay <james.mckay90@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 08:56:47 +0000

Hi Peter
Tried it on seeing your message, no problems, tried several links . Have had this problem in past but seems to have been more a problem with my Virgin connection as it was not confined to our website.
rgds
Jim

Peter and Jean Ashton wrote:
Hi! Has anyone else noticed that accessing the AVU3A website has been a very slow process over the last few days, at least? Having managed to get to the home page I have then found accessing a lnk from it nigh on impossible. Peter Ashton